This directive allows specifying the default calling convention used by the compiler, when no
calling convention is specified for a procedure or function declaration. It can be one of the following
- C compiler calling convention.
- C++ compiler calling convention.
- Ignored, but parsed for Turbo Pascal compatibility reasons.
- Older FPC (1.0.X and before) standard calling convention. If a lot of direct
assembler blocks are used, this mode should be used for maximum compatibility.
- Use inline code: the code for the function is inserted whenever it is called.
- Pascal calling convention.
- Register calling convention (the default).
- Safecall calling convention (used in COM): The called procedure/function
saves all registers.
- Windows library calling convention.
- For ARM processors.
This directive is equivalent to the -Cc command line option.