Download Intel/i386 LinuxThe latest release version is 3.2.2.
It is available in different formats:
- fpc-3.2.2.i386-linux.tar (82 MB) contains a standard tar archive, with an install script. After untarring the archive into a temporary location, you can run the install script by issuing the command "sh install.sh".
- fpc-3.2.2.i386-linux.cross.i8086-msdos.tar.xz (160 MB) contains tar file with the Linux/i386 to MS-DOS (real mode, i8086) cross-compiler only. You can install it like the main package.
- fpc-3.2.2.i386-linux.cross.x86_64-linux.tar (104 MB) contains tar file with the Linux/i386 to x86_64-linux cross-compiler only. You can install it like the main package.
- Binary Packages
- fpc-3.2.2-1.i686.rpm (44 MB)
contains the compiler, utils, RTL and all units.
- Source Packages
- fpc-3.2.2-1.src.rpm (53 MB)
contains the sources.
- i8086 MS-DOS cross binary Packages
- fpc-i8086-msdos-3.2.2i-1.i686.rpm (176 MB)
contains the cross-compiler, RTL and all units for MS-DOS target.
- Source Packages for cross i8086 compilers.
- fpc-i8086-msdos-3.2.2-1.src.rpm (76 MB)
contains the sources for MS-DOS target.
- Deb archives for 3.2.2 are not available from us. Please refer to the official Debian experimental repository instead.