The linker options can be set in the menu ”Options—Linker”. It permits the specification of
how libraries and units are linked, and how the linker should be called. The linker options dialog is
shown in figure (6.29).
Figure 6.29: The linker options dialog
The following options can be set:
Call linker after
- If this option is set then a script is written which calls the linker. This
corresponds to the s option on the command line (-s (see page 115)).
Only link to static library
- Only use static libraries.
Preferred library type
- With this option, the type of library to be linked in can be
- This depends on the platform.
- Tries to link in units in dynamic libraries. (option -XD on the
- Tries to link in units in static libraries. (option -XS on the command
- Tries to link in units in smart-linked libraries. (option -XX on the