The ”Window” menu provides access to some window functions. More information on all these
functions can be found in section 6.3, page 176
- Tiles all opened windows on the desktop.
- Cascades all opened windows on the desktop.
- Closes all opened windows.
- (Ctrl-F5) Puts the IDE in Size/move mode; after this command the active
window can be moved and resized using the arrow keys.
- (F5) Zooms or unzooms the current window.
- (F6) Activates the next window in the window list.
- (SHIFT-F6) Activates the previous window in the window list.
- (Ctrl-F6) Hides the active window.
- (ALT-F3) Closes the active window.
- (Alt-0) Shows the list of opened windows. From there a window can be activated,
closed, shown and hidden.
- Redraws the screen.