The ”Run” menu contains all entries related to running a program,
- (Ctrl-F9) If the sources were modified, compiles the program. If the compile is
successful, the program is executed. If the primary file was set, then that is used to
determine which program to execute. See section 6.4.6, page 194 for more information
on how to set the primary file.
- (F8) Run the program until the next source line is reached. If any calls to
procedures are made, these will be executed completely as well.
- (F7) Execute the current line. If the current line contains a call to another
procedure, the process will stop at the entry point of the called procedure.
- (F4) Run the program until the execution point matches the line where the
- Runs the current procedure until it exits.
- Set the working directory to change to when executing the program.
- Permits the entry of parameters that will be passed to the program when it is
- (Ctrl-F2) if the program is being run or debugged, the debug session is
aborted, and the running program is killed.