The default section contains some default settings. The following keywords are recognized:
- Specifies the default target processor for which the Makefile should compile the units
and programs. By default this is determined from the compiler info.
- Specifies any subdirectories that make should also descend in and make the specified
target there as well.
- Specifies the directory where all the Free Pascal source trees reside. Below this
directory the Makefile expects to find the rtl and packages directory trees.
- Specifies the default rule to execute. fpcmake will make sure that this rule is executed
if make is executed without arguments, i.e., without an explicit target.
- Specifies the default operating system target for which the Makefile should compile
the units and programs. By default this is determined from the default compiler target.