This mode is selected by the $MODE ISO switch. On the command line, this mode is selected by the
-Miso switch. In this mode, the compiler complies with the requirements of level 0 and level 1 of
ISO/IEC 7185. It implements the following extra features:
- External files are declared as parameters in the program statement.
- Files have associated ”buffer variables”.
- The procedures ”get” and ”put” operate on file buffer variables.
- Mod operation as required by ISO pascal.
- Unary minus as required by ISO pascal.