The short description is used to give a short description of an identifier. If possible, the description
should fit on a single line of text. The contents of this tag will be used for the following
- Used as the synopsis on a page that describes an identifier.
- Used in overviews of constants, types, variables, record fields, functions and procedures,
classes, and for method and property listings of classes.
- Replaces the descr tag in an element if no descr tag is present.
- In the description of an enumerated type, the enumeration values are typeset in a table,
each row containing the name of the value and the short description.
- In the description of a function or procedure that accepts arguments, the arguments
are followed by their short description.
- In the declaration of a class or record, each method, field or property is followed by
the short description.
<short>First element of MyEnum</short>
See also: element (173), descr (165)