Package ncursesThe ncurses unit gives a straight translation of the ncurses library header files, as well as some extra units, making programming ncurses a bit easier. Some of these units have been programmed by Ken J. Wright.
The following units are available:
- ncurses The actual translation of the ncurses library header files. (view interface)
- nCrt An implementation of the crt unit based on the curses library. It should be a complete replacement for the standard CRT unit, and should run on most terminals. (view interface)
- oCrt An object oriented wrapper around the CRT unit.(view interface)
- menu A unit implementing a menu system.(view interface)
- panel a unit which interfaces to the 'panel' library on linux, which handles overlapping windows.(view interface)
- db demo ocrt demo for simulated database input.
- Edit Demo ocrt demo - implements an editor.
- ocrt demo simple ocrt demo.
- screen demo Demonstrate Linux screen saving/restoring with oCrt.
- testn simple ncrt demo.
- firework ncurses demo.
Back to packages page.