GDBINT - GNU debugger interface.
GDBINT - GNU debugger interface.The gdbint package contains a set of units to interface to the GNU debugger (GDB) library, libgdb. It is used in the Free Pascal IDE. The units are:
- gdbint The actual interface unit, actually a translation of the library header files. (View interface)
- gdbcon Implements the TGDBController object, which controls a debugging session. It implements methods which map to GDB commands. (View Interface)
- gdbver Program which detects the version of libgdb present on the system. The exit code is the version number of the gdb library.
- symify Program which translates backtrace addresses to file and line information. This can be used on a program which has debug information compiled in.
- testgdb small program which offers a simple command-line interface to the GDB debugger.
Back to packages page.