The ”Search” menu provides access to the search and replace dialogs, as well as access to the
symbol browser of the IDE.
- (Ctrl-Q F) Presents the search dialog. A search text can be entered, and when the
dialog is closed, the entered text is searched for in the active window. If the text is
found, it will be selected.
- (Ctrl-Q A) Presents the search and replace dialog. After the dialog is closed, the
search text will be replaced by the replace text in the active window.
- (CTRL-L) Repeats the last search or search and replace action, using the
Go to line number
- (Alt-G) Prompts for a line number, and then jumps to this line
When the program and units are compiled with browse information, then the following menu
entries are also enabled:
- Not yet implemented.
- Asks for the name of an object and opens a browse window for this object.
- Asks for the name of a module and opens a browse window for this module.
- Asks for the name of a global symbol and opens a browse window for this global
- Opens a window with all known symbols, so a symbol can be selected. After the
symbol is selected, a browse window for that symbol is opened.